09 January, 2011

First day was anit-Japanese Korean, and the second day was Soka Japanese

First day, I was in the room with anti-Japanese Korean woman who is stating how she hates Japan and UK to others.
Second day, I was with 2 Japanese woman - one was young and another is mid-age of early 40s. From my policy of staying out from suspicious perp looking people, I did not start conversation unless they communicate with me. I just had the conversation with the mid-age woman as she started talking about Soka Gakkai and how it would suite me.. Well, I'm proud to be Catholic and I don't have any intention to change my religion to a cult one.

Here is what we talked.
1. She started talking about how Soka Gakkai is good and famous and lots of followers.
2. My reaction: Soka Gakkai is classified as cult by French government, so I consider it as cult.
3. She said French government is not good and then denied Soka is not a cult.
4. I continued to push my view supporting French government's view.
5. She said that Soka is good for me and fits me.
6. I mentioned about the fact that Soka's founder is not rooted to the Nichiren-shoshu which is one of the traditional Buddhism and Soka's concept is from it.
7. She told the problem of how Nichiren-shoshu spent money and female scandal.
8. I stated that if the root is corrupted, then fixing the root is more important than creating a new religion.
9. She tried to explain more about why new movement was needed, but I said fixing the root is more important. (This is from my Catholic view from knowing what happened to Protestant movement and such. )
10. She left by saying she might come back and see me.

Am I in trouble with Soka Gakkai from now on? I never see a stranger talking about Soka in my life. I know some people who are friends of my family members. But they don't push their view to the people of different religion. I met the mid-age woman only 2 days and she started such conversation. I hear some Japanese gang stalking victims often complains about the Soka members involved in the gang stalking. Is this what I encountered? Yesterday was of the Korean woman hating Japan, and today is about the Soka Japanese woman. I don't know about another young Japanese woman who I met. If I get in trouble with Soka Gakkai, then I can tell they might be related with the gang stalking for Japanese.

I don't understand why Soka people are eager to preach their view to a Catholic like me. I had the Bible with me but the Japanese woman was talking about Soka. I don't like someone persuading me to change my religion. I support the Pope Benedict XVI, the Virgin Mary and her son described through the Catholic view.

昨日は日本・UK嫌いの韓国人女性と遭遇して、彼女の偏見に満ちた日本観(彼女が言うには、日本人と合ったのは私が初めてで、日本が嫌いなのは侵略されてその後日本が戦争に負けて一度も韓国に日本は謝罪も保障もしていない)について口論となったのですが、今日は今日で創価学会が私に合っていると勧める中年日本人女性と遭遇しました。私自身はカソリックなので、カソリックが大多数を占めるフランス政府の認識では創価学会はセクト(カルト)なので、私もその認識を支持しています。実際に創価学会を勧められたのは初めてなんですけどね。事実、聖書を置いていたのに、創価が私に合うとかいって勧められたのにはびっくりしました。他宗教の人に執拗に改宗を迫るのは、カルト指定される理由らしいですが、キリスト教徒にも創価学会は勧誘を迫るんですね。日蓮宗から教祖が破門されている話をすると、その女性は日蓮宗の金銭・女性問題を立て直す必要があったなどの説明をされたのですが、私自身はカソリックなので、宗教の腐敗は新しい宗教を作るのではなくて元の部分を正す必要があると考えます。カソリックでは、ヴァチカンから認められていないとキリストの弟子であるペトロからの直系と繋がっているとは見なされませんし。私自身は、他の人がイスラム教でも創価学会でも勝手に信仰して周囲に迷惑をかけない分には気にしませんが。日本では創価学会は集団ストーキングに関与しているとよく被害者の人たちが話していますが、実際に遭遇してみて、移動するとか言っている人からまた会うかもしれないなんて言われると、やっぱり身構えますね。今後創価学会系の不審な日本人が周囲に現れたら、私も集団ストーキングと創価学会の関与を考えるかもしれません。そもそも、ヨーロッパでいきなりカソリックに改宗を勧めること自体、何らかの法律に抵触してる気がするんですがどうなんでしょうかね。

0 comments: