08 January, 2011

Korean's hate on Japanese and Japan

I met a Korean woman who is openly stating that she hates Japan. It happened like this, I was in the room with the Korean woman and Brazilian woman speaking about which country they hate. Brazilian woman agreed to Korean woman's hate speech on Japan and UK by saying that Brazilian woman does hate Argentine for the political and football matters. The atmosphere is like expressing the hate on another country. I don't know if this was a set up by the perps and the place where I am might have strict law on the hate speech or not because of the Nazis and Jewish matters in the past in Europe and such.

First, I had an option to ignore that Korean woman, but I was amused to know why she was stating she hates Japan while she said that she never met any Japanese in her life. She said that she lives in UK but she says that she hates UK just like Japan. I don't know what was the point of her hate on other countries and people while she never met any Japanese in her life.

So, introduced myself as Japanese and I asked her why she hates Japan. She said it was because of the war issue and the Japanese occupation. Basically, she hates Japan because it occupied Korea during the war and it lost the war.. I don't understand why she is complaining of Japan losing war... It will makes another side down as well - I can quart GWB's speech of how USA brought democracy to Japan by winning WWII. And she says that she hates UK where she lives. My concern is that she might have a high profile on the UK's extremist list if she really hates UK and some motivation to help the extremists/anarchists or whatever helping any terrorist activities.

This Korean woman said that I can say that I hate Korea or Koreans. I'm wise enough not to make such a comment or getting motivated by an anti-Japan Korean woman. It's the level of children's "You hate me, so I hate you" logic. I am mature and educated enough from such a silly persuasion. I calmly told her that Koreans hating Japan is the CIA's propaganda for keeping the conflict in the far east Asia.

Actually, she did not know why the Korean war broke out when I asked her. I showed her the section of Blum's Killing Hope giving the evidence of how South Korea attacked the North. However, she did not want to read it - only half a page. She said she is economic major and she does not know much about such things.

What I learned? Some people are uneducated and believing in the propaganda because they lacks education. The most funny thing was that the Korean woman complained about how Japan did not apologized to Korea nor made compensation. I reminded her about the construction of the football stadiums in Korea for the World Cup 2002. And what about the economic crisis Korea got and which country made the bail out? Some Koreans needs education but they are not eager to learn from the books. I took it as a cultural stupidity.

If something happened to me or my belonging, I would consider her as the first possible suspect. She is saying she hates Japan and Japanese. What else is enough for the proper motivation of a crime? This logic construction is much easier than a true crime book. I wonder why Koreans states that they hate Japan while they are with Japanese. We all know well about anti-Japanese crimes committed by Chinese and Koreans.. I don't understand why they want to be the first suspect by stating their hate openly.

Since UK is concerned about the terrorism more than Japan, I think I can share this experience for them to stay away from any hate crime by Koreans or other immigrants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is anorexia mind control?
I think the anorexic women are really target individuals attacked to make them starve to a SLOW DEATH.
Eating Disorders, such as anorexia are a modern phenomenon that only appeared when there was plenty of food to go around with the rise of the middle class in Victorian times. Actually, that was the first time in modern history that women began to have a voice. Could the V2k tech have been around back then, or, were the elitist controllers attacking the anorexic women with psychic attacks? The interest in psychic phenomenon and rise in paganism was seen in European society at this time. The Sharp V2k machine (see Eleanor White’s site) was invented in 1974 and anorexia really took off in the 1960′s and 1970′s. “Secret” military tech is commonly 50 years ahead of what we, dumbass sheep that we are, know about.

Anonymous said...

But, the gang stalking perps inducing anorexia in so many women in the world are ultimately those negative entities or beings from other dimension where we cant see them. It is not done with V2K or man-made microwave mind control weapons