29 June, 2011

Announcement - website moved to another location

I didn't use the topcities account for awhile and I cannot login to the control. So, I decided to move my website to another location. Indeed, I didn't touch it for about a year would be enough to lose the login access. Topcities did not solve my problem when I asked, so I found a better choice. Nothing changed though. Only the location and everything supposed to be the same.
http://aams.realservers.info/

I'm working on the topics I only left the names on the indexes to reduce the confusion and disappointments. Ah, I might abandon TI NETWORK as the capacity is awful. Instead, I'm planning to set up something else. It's like TI Yellow Page to help TIs to share important information themselves as a better backup site. 10 more pages for the Japanese book to be published. Hopefully, I got enough time till this weekend to work on these issues. Always perps show up for messing around and give false information and mis-interrupting. My point is that helping TIs to share their perp information as a form of PDF and find someone with similar perp living in the same area. It will help them to work together as well as sharing their contribution to other TIs.

What I did these days? I learned NWO ex-NAZIS and the involvement in the gang stalking. It's pretty much like their spy network around the world for the national security purpose in each countries. It's like a conspiracy, but it's interesting to share later as my view has something more than Ben Fullford or David Icke or Alex Jones. Oh, do you know that you can read David Icke's books free on MartView? I found it useful like Google Books. Someone might delete them if it does not have Icke's permission, so hurry up to read them if you are interested his books.

0 comments: