21 June, 2011

COINTELPRO as a handicap

When someone is targeted for the COINTELPRO, the one goes through the problem like losing one's job, rumors, death threats, tamparing, etc. It's almost the same for the gang stalking victims to go through the similar problems. The people around the victim suggests the one to act wrongly. I have seen people like sexually out-going people and those party-goers. They often communicated with me. I don't know what is wrong with these people communicating with a wrong type of a person who seems not to go to a bar but to be matched in a library. I thought these people are perps as normal people have taste of choosing who to go to a bar with. Also, I met some young clerk who are working at the restaurants offered me to take a picture with him. I don't know why he asked me such, and I don't know why I was asked to take a picture with. Say, a clerk might offer taking a picture of a customer seated at a table. It seems normal as some customers might be a tourist and the photo can be a good memory of eating the local meal. Then two police officers showed up and started talking with the clerk in front of the restaurant. They seemed to be talking about what I replied to him. I don't know there was a set up like the local police communicated the clerks in the area for how to trap me. In another restaurant, I was offered a free massage by a clerk. I didn't dine at there as that was ridiculous hearing from the clerk when I was passing by. I had no idea how clerks started talking to me something strange in the area. Is this how the FBI dropouts who could not stand to cheat in the exams by checking friends answers to make everyone pass treated in the stores and restaurants?

And when I took a taxi, the driver was shouting the direction to another driver on the road. I don't know what he was doing and showing the hotel name. As far as I know, the perps want to make the rumors about me as a prostitute or something. It pleases others to hate me and good for the people attending the church to work for them. I don't really communicate with people near me as I am aware of the perps.

Anything they do is to try to find the faults of the victim. Thus the victim cannot prove his or her side's story. If false-witness program is used for helping the crime prevention and fighting terrorism, our society is really gone sick. It's not a crime prevention but crime expectation.

I suggest COINTELPRO as a handicap. The victims cannot get a job because of the rumors and the rejections from the perp-working companies. They cannot get a normal treatment at work or school because of the perp's bullying. Their belongings would be damaged often and they might have problem with the people harassing them on the streets and even at the neighborhood. Maybe, the victims need some support using the COINTELPRO handicap system. When they are on the blacklist of whatever, they should be treated with this handicap system. No-fly list? Put them on the handicap seats. No job? Give them the jobs suited for the handicapped people. No shelter? Maybe there is a barrier-free apartments or the neighborhood.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm planning to move my website to another location. I can't login to the topcities.com and they seemed not helping me. So, I decided to move to somewhere much easier for countenance. When I make the second site, I will mention it here. The old site would be in the location for awhile but it doen't get any new information.

1 comments:

targetguy777 said...

i have been a targeted individual for over 25 yrs. ihave 2 videos under targeted indivduals starkeep2.targetguy777@hotmail.com