25 December, 2013

A Japanese woman showed up at Franciscan church event at Xmas eve

I'm in Krakow like last year. Today, I saw only 2 Asian women at the Franciscan church event. One of them was more like a Chinese woman. And another one showed up later was in red clothes. I figured out she is a Japanese. Why there is a Japanese woman showing up in the church event alone? She didn't take communion.

Here is the German car parked around the corner from my hostel.

Some perp looking people showed up in the restaurants I was hanging around before the event. They came to 2 restaurants.

Here is the woman who showed up in the Franciscan church. Who is she? Is she a Catholic? She didn't take the communion and she was alone. How many Japanese woman are Catholic and alone traveling like this? Is she Soka Gakkai member?

The video shows something funny..





0 comments: