11 December, 2013

I left Medjugorje yesterday

Here is the pictures from yesterday.
When I left my pansion, I saw a couple walking on the street. I thought it was a synchronized skit.





I saw few German cars passing by on the street.



When I went to the bus station to wait the bus to Moster, I saw a German car showed up and parked in the bus station.
 
At Moster, I saw another German car.
 
When I was waiting a bus to Belgrade there, I saw two Asian men showed up from somewhere and were hanging around. They spent so much time at ATM but later they left to the city area.

 The people inside the bus was normal. There seemed some people sat near me but they looked like the normal ones. There was no person particularly searching things near my seats nor sitting near me after sawing where I sat.

0 comments: