08 December, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - December 8th, 2013

These days, I got problem with sleeping. I cannot sleep till morning and feel sleepy till afternoon. I could hear the high pitched tone at night to keep me awake. I think I might need a noise reduction headphone to stay away from those signal type noises.

I went to the bus station and saw a group of French speakers walking by. There were only few people around, so I thought they might be walking for the false witness like I was at the bus station and the gang stalkers would assume me visiting Moster. I saw a German car at the bus station. There was a taxi parked on the side of the building and the driver asked me if I need a ride. If there are gang stalkers who are claiming some unwelcome Catholics in the village, they could do the false witness such as they gave a ride to Moster mosque there and make up the story like these people now interested in Islam. I think that seems to be true in my gang stalking experience.
At the rosary prayer, I saw a French speaker stood behind of me and shouting French. I found it a pattern in Medjgorje. Gang stalkers would show up and settle behind of the person and shout the foreign prayer for several times. There would be only one person doing that all the time. Will this cause a sensitization psychological effect on a person? Ask a psychiatrist for the effect.

There was the ex-translator showed up and miraculously found a seat on this fully packed bench in a group. You can check this on the video.
After the communion, there was a group of people walked toward the stage and went back on the aisle I stood. One of them was an Asian woman. She later came and stood right behind of me. She might be praying in Korean.
And here is the Korean man who was wearing JackWolfskin jacket and stood near the alter. I wore jack Wolfskin black jacket and have a same brand side bag. Is he the same person I saw on January 29th? You can check my previous post around that time for the yellow Jack Wolfskin jacket Asian man.

When I went back, I saw a German car parked at my pansion. Enough Germans around these days? I'm write about my German stalker story. I bet people are intrested on Miyoko's Diary, right? It comes with the real names and license numbers for the non-fiction novel and some compensation asking from their defamation against me.

Here is the video. Maybe I should make the director cut edition of the patterns of gang stalking in Medjugorje.

Organized Stalkers Around Me - December 8th, 2013 by f100001011753856





0 comments: