27 December, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - December 26th, 2013

I was busy today. My Japanese book is almost done - just need 7 more entries to be filled and edited. I saw some German cars just like usual. I saw some on my way to the hilltop cathedral and castle and the way back. I bought a book, Vernichtungslager in Polen, today and took a picture of it.

Here is the German car parked in front of the Franciscan church at night. It could be a coincidence and nothing to do with the German cars doing human tracking around me. But here is one example.




And some more German cars.




Someone with the Japanese tourist book, "How to walk on the Earth."

Suspicious Muslim women in the city. Why they came to Crakow now? They could be in the capital city or somewhere else instead of the 100% Catholic area. Only women walking around like this way. I'm sure they are the Muslim informants engaged in the gang stalking for the false witness such as they say they know me and they are friends of me to claim me a Muslim. We had some moles even during the WWII for claiming someone as Jews, right?

The video.







0 comments: