13 April, 2017

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 10-11, 2017

Here is the current video from Zagreb. I just got netbook cable problem and had to look around for past 2 days. I bought Asus Transformer yesterday. And I had the problem. I lost 16GB SD card containing the latest book drafts in it. I had the last version which was March 29th updated, so I lost 1000 words or so from the Pavilion 1 and about 18000 words from the Pavilion 2. These would be going to be up to 7 books in total. But not sure as the V2K speakers were busy and not always helpful about them. But, I think I was OK to share the chapter 8 of the Pavilion 1 for the test share to avoid someone stealing my work, I could do that with the test version front page. I used to write around 7-8000 words a day, so the situation is around 2.5 days of the whole day typing.

I think someone entered my room last night or during my shower time stole the SD card from my transformer netbook. I just put it on the socket last night and I just kept it in my computer bag inside of the side bag. I did not take out my PCs when I was away from my accommodation. And the missing card should be either in the bags or in my bed room only. So, that strange thing happened like this way.

Anyway, this is the video from past few days.


0 comments: