23 April, 2017

Some information and the corruption data about the Fusion Center

There are nice V2K speakers and the bad ones - the one speaking Japanese to me. So, there were some problem of the issues that some telling me the nice new poems they found and others causing trouble as they say they practiced some tricks like sudden fall of the stuff I put in my hand and the sudden electricity to trigger the muscle to release what I have in my hand to fall.

Well, I found the patterns here. If I were something normal like no boots and just the less stuff with me like the normal netbook only in the bag type fashion, the people would be OK. And the racism. The people would easily targeting the rare ethnic group at the spot.

So, I thought about writing the story about Fusion Center including the stories from the perpetrators in Munich. It could include the stories of the Japanese German guy who killed a Japanese migrant in the countryside of Peru or somewhere after moving to Mexico for the initial kill to be in the mafia member. The V2K speakers told me about the guy killed a man there and then killed 2 donkeys after he took a donkey to visit a poor village to be a guest like Jesus to conclude there was no Jesus around as his megalomania view. The guy killed a short man and put some straws on the donkeys and set fire at the poor village. So, no more donkeys in the village and that was how he made his name to be anti-Christ. Another issue was the Fusion Center making for the profit of the money sharing after catching people with the made-up crimes by the neighbors.

I bought a new netbook and it works fine now. Just the problem is the less disk space only 8GB or so left for my 64GB transformer. Well, I have few external hard drives and some SD cards. I just found some new way of using the sleek and slim netbook with less memory. It got new way to keep data around than my old ones.

0 comments: