13 March, 2018

Today's German car? Here it is.

I am still stalked by Germans. I had the V2K speakers talk about "what if the 2 black veil Muslim women show up to ask to share the breakfast table.." and it was the night before. I am Islamphobia and I am easily and simply pissed out about getting close to Muslims or something with evil Arabic witings. So, I shouted "Fuckin 2 Muslim women in black veils!" At night as the cause and effect result. I saw the 2 Muslim women in black veils no more at the breakfast room from yesterday. I guess they left or someone took care of the suspicious Muslims out from near Sava church.

And here is today's German car showed up just outside of the Swiss Embassy and near my hotel.


I bought Asus Transformer Mini but had no time working with a video software. And I had the poor WIFI for awhile. But I got the video software today, so I can start reconstructing OSAMs and such.

0 comments: