06 December, 2007

Another New Room mate.

This afternoon, the chef came to my room and said that there would be a girl stay in my room for a short time. He mentioned about police, so it would be planed by the police.
I was playing computer game for few days to get away from the gaslighting impact. So far, I have a plan for future protesting, but I could not get a good idea for that.

Later, the Mongolian girl who I saw sweeping the kitchen with another girl came to my room and asked me about my new room mate. I asked her if she knows her. She said "No." So, I asked her that why did she come to my room to ask about the new room mate if she does not know her. Then, she told me that my new room mate speaks Mongolian, and the chef asked her to help the girl.

Well, what I have seen my new room mate is... she is not looks like an Asian. When she brought her blankets and stuffs, she told me in German.. Well. If she can speak German, then she probably have no problem communicating with others in that language here.

I don't know how local police is involved with this replacement about her. It would be interesting to know about my new room mate.

0 comments: