23 December, 2007

I'm working with my notebook.

If you are involved with SJSU organized stalking, you might remember the small notebook I had for poetry writing. I cannot believe it was one of the stuff I ran away from the US. I brought it back to Japan last December and continued writing about religious inspiration till this year.
I thought it would be interesting to share the information in the book.
I know NSA are sharing the stuff through their networks, but I wanna share what really happened in the name of Jesus Christ.
Did I really see Jesus in sun ray? I don't know. I think it was true and that happened before the DOD actually got me to see some funny holograph during the second trip to CA in this year.
It's up to you readers, how you can take the facts in my book.
To be honest, the first some are not really about religious issues. I was playing with my language ability in the notebook. I should admit that some of them might be related with Dr. Weiss. But you know people can write anything for fun when they are not really thinking about a particular person. What I can say is that I never watched a dream abut that assistant professor at all, until these stalkers made me to watch artificial dreams after I ran away from the US. I heard they corrected my brain wave patterns in Germany, and then they can work on sending electromagnetic information through their devices. Yeah, that was fun watching a dream involved with that professor and she was talking in Japanese! Yeah, that made me to wake up in the middle of night. Unlike regular dreams, my conciousness was fully awake to correct such mistake.

0 comments: