02 December, 2007

Parole? Why SJSU Judicial Affaris office wanted that?

This is the beta film of the conversation with SJSUJudicial Affairs worker through phone. I know I haven't finish the transcription, yet the entire voice recording is available in the film.

I am very currious who Elizabeth Morrell McGee is... Yeah, someone wanted to marry with Dr. Gonzalez. Probably, she could change the name... This is my guess as they work for the US agnecy.

Then, who is really protecting the rihgt for the students at SJSU? I am still surrounded by the stalkers who are capable of speaking multiple languages.. If the stalking continue entire my life, then I have to continue my protesting against inhumanity of SJSU for all of my life!!!

We used to live in the society where individual and minorities are protected. These days, the authorirties are taking the advantage of their power.

It does not make sense to me being harassed after I denied to become a lover of an assistant professor, or marry with her! OR even being harassed by the American Students!

Nobody seemed to have ethical sense anymore in these days, but I do!!!

0 comments: