26 December, 2007

Here is my notebook copy since last spring!

It was snowing today when I walked out from home.
Snow always reminded me of the experience in Lourdes. The day I visited there was heavy rainging, and the next morning was just snowing. They said that it was the first time in that year or that month got snow around the Sancturary.
Then, when I prayed to the statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe there twice, the snow started right after my prayings.
This is a very private experience, but what nature can show me make me to feel strong in keeping my faith.

I am following the path to reach the Most High. There is nothing more than this to be honorable to be a human.

My note shows how I am just a human being and nothing like a saint like. This is good for me as I did not know anything about religion till last Spring.

PDF version. http://www.mediafire.com/?axtoqmo1n5o
Palm version. http://www.mediafire.com/?6yfrcfscjnn

I took today's snow as the greeting from Virgin Mary. (I hope the US didn't use HAARP to play like that..)

0 comments: