07 July, 2008

Someone cancelled my health insurance in last month.

I have not received my insurance bill in June and I was thinking to contact with the Department of Gesundheit und Soziale in Aarau. Last weekend, I received a letter from Sanitas, an insurance company, stating about the cancelleration of my insurance. I used to get the bill from the Department of Gesundheit und Soziele. The bill contains two part, the rent and the insurance, and that was what I had been receiving monthly when I lived in Casa Torfeld I in Buchs, AG.



According to the letter (you can see what they say in the following video), they received cancelleration in June 12th 2008, and my insurance was canceled at the end of May. There is no Salitas office in where I live, and I visited the nearest and pretty famous insurance company. When I told the clerk about my problem, they said that I must contact with Ms. Ehrensberger of Social Service in Aarau. Health insurance is a mandetory requirement for the foreigners living in Switzerland. I asked the clerk if I can get one immediately from them and make a notice to the woman respoinsible for my insurance. He told me that I must contact with Ms. Ehrensberger to get permission if I can change or purchase a new insurance. Well, at least I tried to get insured as soon as posible, and the insurance company rejected doing so. The video below is the proof of it.



According to the Concordia clerk, Ms. Ehrensberger is the person who is respoinsible for my insuance. That means that she must know why my insurance is cancelled. Good news here is that I can tell that I am not the one cancelled my insurance because doing so must requires Ms. Ehrensberger's permission. You know the logic.



I called the number, 062 835 30 11. Then the man answered in German. I explained him that I would like to talk to Frau Ehrensberger about my health insurance. He told me that she would come in "nachste Woche (next week)." Then a woman was on the phone and asked me my name and my situation. Then she told me that I must contact with Sanitas. It was in the afternoon nearly 4pm, so I decided to visit Sanitas office tomorrow. Isn't it a good example of the abuse by the power of authority? That often happens to the target of COINTELPRO in the past as well as for the TIs. Anyway, I must figure out what happened to my health insurance. It seems this is a bit tough issue to make an excuse for the gang stalkers. You see, without having a permission from the Social Service, I could not get a health insurance by my own. Then, the Social Service must be responsible for the cancellaration of my insurance, isn't it? Sanitas states the date when they recieved the cancelleration notice in the letter. Let's figure out the person probablly working for the United States and causing the problem in Switzerland!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like the perps have picked up yout trail again. good luck. First they cut your health insurance then they stage an accident or claim you mental. be carefull girlfriend. the multi nationals control insurance and health records. peace

JB said...

thnx for the tip. Actually, the insurance matter was cleared when I visited their office in Zurich.
But it is interesting to see how perps try to do "inconvenience" for every possibility they can find. They have used "mental problem" card, and now I can use what they have done to claim them as crazy sociopaths.