31 July, 2008

El Camino Hospital - Abuse of Psychiatry in Silicon Valley 2

I created this video in order to explain my staying in El Camino Hospital pychiatric wards for about one week. They did not give me contact solution and I had to use tap water to keep and clean my contact lenses. I kept them in the water cups I found near the water bottle.
On the first day, the nurses asked me to fill out one page survey asking about suicidal thoughts. From the beginning when Sgt. John Laws and another police officer claimed me "suicidal and dangerous to others" at the anthropology department, NO BODY really listened to me saying I never thought of commiting suicide!!! Then, after the faculties could not find anything to claim me suicidal, they seemed to change their claim of me as paranoid. I am not sure what made Dr. Peter Newsom to diagnose me "gravely disabled" three days after I was kept in the hospital. Well, it was the time I was playing the Sudoku magazine and reading the Readers' Digest book I found in the lobby. From the common sense, Dr. Peter Newsom sounds like insane! If he is really having knowledge in psychiatry or even psychology, he should have consider to see my recording of the people claiming me a German spy in Dr. Kelly Glover's LING-101 class, or at least listen to the recording of how Dr. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws claimed me as suicidal. El Camino Hospital diagnoses patient using a survey, and when they failed to get the right answers circled, they then claim the patient a "paranoia." El Camino Hospital faculties are much closer to madness if they do not even consider what Geneva Code is for to the medical workers. When I got to Switzerland, I on the street in Geneva and headed to the immigration office to ask an aylum protection from these international "terrorists" sending people into jail or mental hospitals to save someone's ass. Let's see how I can protest against El Camino Hospital's violation of Geneva Code. What I can do is to share my story just like other MKULTRA victims. Many are turned down because of the prejudice the authorities put against them.
How about Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Services? They knew my transportation was a mistake. The psychiatrist I met talked about the marriage of Dr. Robert Gonzalez and Dr. Elizabeth Weiss.

Then, the SJSU nursing major interns in El Camino Hospital were gossiping how Dr. Robert Gonzalez and Dr. Elizabeth Weiss raped me while I was under the influence of sleeping pills. I want to know the truth. It seems the bleeding happened after I signed the form of "volunteerly patient form" as Dr. Peter Newsom persuaded me as an exchange of release on next Monday. I am not sure how many patients in El Camino Hospitals are used for human experiments. I sent a letter requesting the records from both Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and El Camino Hospital last year. I received an email reply from Santa Clara Valley Meidical Center that they would check the records, but no more answer from them. And El Camino Hospital did not answer at all. I sent a letter to them with insurance and I still keep the receipt. Now what? I wanna know what they have done to my body.

Too bad for the psychiatrists, I started to claim while they are still alive. No more MKULTRA.
There was Mary Rodorigez, the cultural anthropologist expert in Chinese culture was in El Camino Hospital. I have seen her male Chinese relative and another person who speak Spanish. Dr. English-Lueck was the one who set up my transportation to mental hospital. What were the roles of Dr. Robert Gonzalez and Dr. Elizabeth Weiss? I wanna know what really happened and why anthropologists has been violating humanitalian laws. This thing should be much worse then Yanomami scandal. Raping should have serve as a factor of suicide, and I can understand that would be good for the revenge purpose, also.

1 comments:

Jesse said...

I found this looking up El Camino Psychiatric ward and I wasn't surprised... I had an experience there in 2004. They actually had people put on namecards and pretend to be people I knew on the internet... and they got access to my LiveJournal and read it. These people should be shut down and shot.