04 August, 2008

EURO CUP is over, but now is the time for the Olympic matches!

Well, I submitted my rough draft paper today. Besides group project and the reading assignments, I have pretty much time. I am trying to push my schedule a bit so that I can prepare for the Olympic matches. I cannot believe it would be in 2 days to see Germany facing Brazil - the one that happened in the final of the World Cup. Let's hope that this is the beginning for the German team to show their strong defence and their techniques.
For the schedule, you can have this PDF free from the official site.
http://www.dfb.de/fileadmin/user_upload/2008-08/OlympiaBroschuere2008.pdf

Seriously, I feel my life is just a miracle. I prayed for the Virgin Mary to have a peaceful resolution for that SJSU harassment case. I got place to stay and was able to watch the German and Croatian mathes on the Internet. I got back to school and now finishing to get a degree in BS.
Too bad for her, I am too weak in the will to resist checking football schedules and how to watch the match on line..

I think having football matches with North Korea sounds a good attempt to keep the world peace. I am just curious how the USA play against Japan. If Japan, USA, Nord Korea, China is in one group, they just need to invite Sud Korea and Russia for the "six-party" meeting. The one who wins the match make the decision. It is simple and much fun for the people observing the pushes. If this is done by the man' teams, I am sure Russia would get to the spot. The game will get too serious for South Korean to have garlic ingection, you know. How about woman's teams? That is what we can assume and enjoy to imagine from the result of this Olympic game!

0 comments: