26 August, 2008

Moyal Elie - Mexican gang stalking member lived in Paris

When I was in Paris last year, I met Moyal Elie. He seemed to be the seducer of gang stalking member. While I was walking the street and looking for somewhere to get dinner, he walked out from Chez Johnathan (Jewish? not sure) and started to communicate with me. First I was not aware about what he was doing, so I decided to get meal in that restaurant. He told me that it is a Buffet type and he could bring me food if I said what I want. Then he brought some fish dishes and pita breads. After the meal, he asked me to visit his home and started kissing me. At that point, I decided to ask several questions about him. He told me that he is visiting Paris from Mexico for three weeks. He also said that he is helping the restaurant and did not say that he is a formal employee there. He really pushed me to visit his place for drink wine. I refused as I had to check some information on internet for the travel.

Then next day, I tried to walk back using different road to my hotel, Moyal showed up from a coffee shop. My hotel and Chez Johnathan are on the same street and I walked back from the another side. That was pretty strange to see him. Moyal offered me a cup of coffee inside of the cafe. There, he talked with his old age friends wearing black hats and black suits - a typical Jewish clothes. After the conversation, his firends left. Then Moyal sat next to me in the cafe and showed me bunch of letters and name cards with Japanese female names on them. He bragged about how he got to know these women and asked me if I want to visit his place later. It seemed the waitress of the cafe knew what this was up to as she was watching us and communicated for a while with Moyal when he went to the counter to pick up the coffee cup and two chocolates for me. I post the address and the phone number he gave me here. I am sure how Jews are involved in my case. Moyal said that he is converted Jewish from Catholic. When I asked him if he would interested to talk about Talmud instead of seducing me, he looked like he wanted to drop that subject. I have seen some temporal "Christians" among my gang stalkers. Let's see if anyone know what this guy is really about. Mosad? (I'm kidding! He is very similar to this guy - in shape and age.)
What I know is some people are capable of working International level for human tracking. And they are called gang stalkers.

0 comments: