14 August, 2008

"484" and "187" - I found a member of the criminal organization harassing Swiss politician in YouTube.




While I was sorting the gang stalkers' comment on my YouTube videos, I found someone seems to link to the group who threatened Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf and drew “187” on her house when Christoph Blocher lost election this year. This guy, evilfalseprophet, wrote “848” as a part of his comment for my OSAM15. According to the police code explanation on Wikipedia, 484 means “Theft.” His comments is inversed one, changed 4 and 8. I am not sure what he wants to mean. The refugees around me at Casa Torfeld I have been making false claims of drinking, stealing, etc.

Anyway, I think I share what “evilfalseprophet” post on my videos. His comments sounds enough to call as threat, asking me to show my face and threatening to kill with his rifle.
I am proud to be threatened from traitors inside of Switzerland who are harassing Swiss politicians. Is this enough to prove I am in danger? I hope someone track down “evilfalseprophet” to find his connection with the organized criminal group in Switzerland. It would save lives of Swiss politicians as well as to keep them safe in public. Guess who is really patriotic here?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////7
evilfalseprophet (7 months ago) Show Hide -1 Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User you life is worthless black slut... film yourself please..
in switzerland its not allowed to film people without permission god damn it... BURN in HELL!!!!
848



evilfalseprophet (7 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User were in switzerland is your heim? i think i can help with my SIG 550 rifle ;)



evilfalseprophet (5 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User yeah but you dont work for a newspaper, and this crap is non-sense journalism.. so stfu.
its a wonder that you can even read.. ahh
pls just show me once your face... just once and tell me where you life!
lol seems like you a bit paranoid? well i help you..if i find you i will kick you're ass!

0 comments: