26 August, 2008

How about Zombie Bomb? That would cut payments for solders.

It was late 70s when the zombie films became very popular among the horror section. While I was searching the web about geometory and somehow I found this funny free software.

I was just impressed how black and white display and the bird eye view give different expression from late GTA games. Resident Evil might have similar setting but they are much closer to the enemies in the view. I watched YouTube videos of how gameplay looks like, and I figured out that the "Ooooo" low voice groaning gives pretty nice sound effect for the game. I think that part is very similar to Elder Scroll series; they have same zombie voice as well as the same voice actors for the races in every game. Zombies are non humans. They fight for the enemies. I think there are zombie film series about how US-Army-made zombie gas can was sent to a wrong place and the people hide them from the fear of damaging their reputation from the discovery.

By the way, I am assuming that the chemical used for the Gay Bomb would be spread in San Jose. I still have no idea what made to like the same gender or what happened to the marriage of the gay professor with a female professor. If the NSA is acting like a match maker behind of what happened during Spring 2005, then I guess I was the lucky one who did not completely followed their plan. Marriage under the influence from chemical and electromagnetic weapons would be a shameful experience in my life. Not only the victim but also gang stalkers are under control from the NSA.
I am not sure why gang stalkers are trying to accuse their target as homosexual while the real gay and lesbians are their members. It is just the same accuse for child molester claim on the target. Gang stalkers have pedophilie members. If the Gay Bomb would receive the Novel Peace Prize, then where the moral of scientists has gone? And what about homosexual accusation of the victim? How about to creat a Child-Molesting-Bomb? That would certainly damage the moral of the enermy.
But I think the Zombie Bomb are more lethal. After the chemical weapon wipe out the enemy population, the zombie bombs create free-pay soldiers to eliminate the survivers in the area. I know this is not the favor of the military industrial complex because they cannot make money from selling few bombs to make the enemy (zombies and survivors) fight each other. The possible use of such Zombie Bomb would be the dead US soldiers still fighting with the enemies in the field. They will not ask for a medal nor money because they are already dead. I wonder how many US soldiers are perished in the radiation experience and secret chemical researches. How many soldiers became gay during the creation of Gay Bomb? That reminded me of Nazis study of homosexuality using Jews and minolities. If Nazis created a Gay Bomb as the result, will they get Novel Peace Prize for reducing the number of people perished in Holocaust?
I wonder if the researchers are up to creating real Frankenstein and Zombie Bomb. If the dead people fight for the enermy, then there shall be no damage on the allies. The microchip injected into the soldiers would be the first step for making them fight after their death, isn't it?
By the way, the game above seems downloadable from here. My class starts from today and I have no time for checking the gameplay. If you are interested, you can play it. I prefer watching Game Videos on YouTube as it is faster to learn about how the game is. That will not give me the understanding of user interface, but still it does not require the time for install, deleting, and my Hard Disk space.

0 comments: