19 August, 2008

Summer session is over.

My first class was pretty fine except some notable facts.
1. One of the classmate had anthropology degree from a community college and married with Zapotec immigrant. I felt this incident directly a type of anchoring with Dr. Roberto Gonzalez. There are so many anthropologists working for the CIA, and I was amazed to see someone who got interesting background. When I took German lesson, all classmates in the Caritas building were gang stalkers. However, I seemed to have normal conversation with the classmates during the session.
2. One classmate works as a wedding coordinator. Wedding has been used as anchoring by the perps. One example is Nolie (spelling not sure but she is Turkish) was my classmate at Caritas German lesson. Another one is the neighbor talking about the wedding rehasal in the nearby church, and that did not happened on that day she said they would.
3. One classmate mentioned her engagement with her boyfriend during the session. I felt this one was a type of anchoring with wedding.
4. I found out how the NSA's "memory blocking" works. It is like the target is convinced about the idea as one certain way. When you check out the information, you know what it is. However, when they use this e-harassment, your mind is locked while you read the information. I need to figure out how this happens and what cercumstance it is like. For example, you check the information and try to apply it to your work, you have different information stored in your memory and you remember something defferent. Because your brain is blocked and will receive same false data while you check the information, you feel certain that what you know must be collect. I know this sounds funny but for the victims who have been watching forced-dreams and having physical health problems, you might know what I am talking about. It is like chekcing the price on the machine display at the casher and you figure out the ammount has changed when you pay. For example, you might see the price like "15.60" on the monitor and it changes to "15.80" after the clerk asks you to pay extra 20 rappen. For the small detail to the larger ones, this "memory locking and manipulation" seems to work. I got pretty much observation on how the hypnosesis works, and I am thinking to explain that part later.

For the preparation class, I think I am passing. No problem for Internet connection, and that was good. I missed the first assignment costing 5pts because I wasn't sure where to submit it. But that one was cleared as I should have checked the syllabus. Then I missed 10pts because my APA formatting was too detailed. It sounds like I would end up like B- range. But this one sounds better than the time I was getting A and ended up B- in Dr. Gonzalez's class or Dr. Weiss' class while I was studying at SJSU because of the students actuall harassment in the classrooms. I have one week summer break, so it is time to work on the research for mind control. Best way to memorize a writing format is use it. I might use that format for my website writings. It would give more credibility for what I share with others.

0 comments: