16 July, 2008

Time to go back to school.

I was busy for preparation to return to school for these days. The health insurance problem was cleared after I visited the headquarter of Sanitas in Zuerich. By the way, I was expecting to browse the huge collection of fountain pens at Zumstein, a stationaly store in the city. They seemed to have renovaited the place and there are only few selections of fountain pens. However, they now have prety much collection of office suplies and artist tools. Still, it is one of the best store to visit in Zuerich to find something good for playing with one's creativity.
Well, my insurance was cut because the social office called them and said that I was no longer in the refugee residence. I am not sure how Sanitas ended up sending me the letter telling me my insurance was cut and stating that they thought me left from Switzerland. Sorry, Kanton Aargau is still a part of Switzerland. Anyway, if this was set by the gang stalkers, they got problem for spreading the information though.

G8 seemed to be harassed by the mass media in Japan. I have read several news articles criticizing the meeting and wasting resorces and complaiants from the locals. Asahi newspaper is always a good friends of China and Korea propagandas. It is fun to see people trying to pick up the claims rather than who will get benefits from such news. IMAO, if they are too worried about the meeting, they can just finish it online. To avoid the hacking by the people owned the WWW (I mean the DOD), what they have to do is to video tape all the conversation they said and keep the stream available for others like TV stream. Both American and European Nathinal Security Agencies are supposed to keep an eye on the Internet securty. If someone jammed their conversation, they could be responsible for protecting their own interests. Oh, forget about Japan. Almost everyone knows what the PM Fukuda can do as his limit.

I got my new TI-89 Titanium and having fun with free online textbooks. Too bad, I have too many things to study and too little time I have for each day!

0 comments: