25 July, 2008

Truth of research in Silicon Valley by SJSU anthro department.

I decided to create a video about my past experience at SJSU. Since I am a whistleblower, I think it is OK to spill more truth about the university. If everyone did something wrong, then I thing they should not create a scapegoat for covering up.. I am not sure how long SJSU has been doing so, but it is better to speak up the truth before another student or faculty member became their scapegoat.
The video is about what we have done in Dr. Charles Darrah's "Ethonographic Methods" class in Fall 2004. Although I conducted surveys from non-residents, I did not post my results until the day before the dead line. That means that none of the classmate used my survey results for the paper which the Health Trust collected. However, as a class level, we included all the materials like the survey results from Palo Alto and Gilroy residents. We just pretended that we have done a survey among the residents in the particular area of San Jose, CA. The results could be the same as we had a list of people from the district manager, Paul Parera. The project have been asking the same informants for so many semesters. Can we call it a scientific study? The variable is almost constant. Now Dr. Darrah is teaching Master program. I hope the new master students are not making such mistake like the undergraduate are allowed to do so. If management is sloppy enough, the organization won't function well. This is often told and repeated. We know what happened to Echelon and Worldcom. Now what? The AAPA members having student lovers? And how about cultural anthropologists? Ah, they are the best lovers of the CIA!!!

0 comments: