29 July, 2008

Who is Caroline Cribari???




While I was checking the old document from Blue Cross that El Camino Hospital stay was coverd by them, I found that information was also refered to Caroline Cribari. I think I did not see her in El Camino Hospital. I met Dr. Rau, Dr. Peter Newsom, Dr. Robert Burr. But I have no idea who she is. When I google her name, she seemed to be the owner of this website.




She seems ofering "Improve Your Mental Health with Behavioral Therapy" and her office locates behind of El Camino Hospital. Let's see, she would be the member of gang stalking group and working for the US agency like the psychiatrist worked in MKULTRA. Otherwise, I have no idea why my insurance information was sent to her at all. The Blue Cross did not pay for the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center staying and it seems someone just covered up that one night stay there!!! All right, I found another psychiatrist who is responsible for the kidnapping of me in the USA!!!! How could my information goes to her if she is not working for El Camino Hospital brain washing and raping team??? I hope her patients are not mind controled to become new perps. If anyone wants to know what happened, contact her or the Blue Cross. The reference number is on the copy. By the way, the original is now in very secured place - the immigration office in Bern. So, I think I feel free to share this and no need of worrying to lose my copy.
I used the contact form on the above website and sent the below comment. If she does not reply, I can add her information on the El Camino Hospital video I am creating.
///////////////////
While I was checking my insurance report, I found out your name as "provider." I have met Dr. Newsom, Dr. Burr, Dr. Kent, but none of the psychiatrist I met was woman.I would like to know why your name on the report from the Blue Cross. I sent a mail to El Camino Hospital asking to release my medical record, but they did not reply anything.
By the way, Dr. Peter Newsom diagnosed me as "gravely disabled" while I was playing Sudoku and reading some chapters from the Readers Digest in the lobby of psychiatric unit. I just want to know if they are doing anything right or just made up everything to cover MKULTRA like ilegal human experiment on kidnapped patients.

0 comments: