14 June, 2009

El Camino Hospital - how a SJSU student claimed as suicide possibility ends up to be claimed as "danger to others" and "gravely disabled"

This is a video focused on the El Camino Hospital's role of keeping me for 6 days. I don't know why someone claiming me "suicide possibility" can bring Dr. Peter Newsom to conclude me as "danger to others" and "gravely disabled."

I only met him twice. On October 19th, 2006 about 10 minutes at the lobby outside of my room (Rm #102?), and October 20th when he pushed me to sign the voluntarily patient form. Some how Dr. Newsom wrote about contacting with Dr. Sivertsen on the day I was transported to El Camino Hospital. The below is the last part of the writing. You can read the previous part in another posting or in the video below.


I wonder if he contacted Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen later, I am not sure why I was thought as "danger to others" and "gravely disabled." The last time I talked with Dr. Sivertsen was about the lawsuit and contacting with lawyers about students discrimination. I guess psychiatrists job is to do the "victim blaming" to make others happy. I don't know how many SJSU students or even the people in Silicon Valley experienced something similar to what I experienced. If you know another victim, please contact me. I only know Ms. Heather Cooper was another victim of Sgt. John Laws who believes something he imagines rather than fact. You can hear another police officer, Bxxx? the one who practiced Judo in Tokai University and got bronze medal, talking about how "Laws says we believe..." I denied to be suicidal, but the SJSU police took me to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center without listening to me. I wonder what Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen made up and told to Dr. Peter Newsom. I know Dr. Sivertsen is a good friend of Dr. Kent at El Camino Hospital. And SJSU nursing major students work there.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miyoko:
I am studying your case thoroughly. Apparently you seem to feel better in Swizterland (less harassment), although still a few. You where able to obtain your refugee status. Congratulations.
But the only way to scape from gangstalking is ..... living NATO countries, flying to countries like Cuba o Venezuela. Do you know what the BRIC is? is Brasil, Russia, India, China. Most likely in this countries the american intelligence has not been able to develop a clandestine harassing network as good as in NATO countries.
So this is the only option we targets have. Fly to one of this countries. I have definetly taken my decision to do so. Still dont know which country to select, but I will make up my mind before the end of summer. My intention is to restart anew my life in one of this countries, find a job, etc..
What about you? Are you staying the for many more years? What have you planned?

Leopoldo

Unknown said...

Miyoko:

When Spain entered in NATO in 1986, secret protocols were also signed whereby the stay-behind clandestine civil spies network could also operate (unofficially) in Spain.
Since then Spain has became a place were ilegal clandestine operations can be freely carried out with the consent of our police and secret services (Centro Nacional de Inteligencia). I tell you its really humilliating. This NATO clandestine network is everyday doing ilegal operations and there is nothing that can be done, as incredible as it may sound its all sanctioned in the contranct we signed when entering NATO.
This clandestine warfare section of NATO have no political control whatsoever. Its a group of Rambo-like soldiers, green berets and so on, totally free to practice around with innocent citizens all their subversive techniques learned at the School of the Americas.


Leopoldo

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:
In June 1982 (I was 16 years old) me and a friend pulled down two flags from a row of poles in the City Congress Hall in Madrid, where a conference of the CSCE was taking place. CSCE stands for Council of Security and Cooperation Europe. This organisation is well linked with NATO and its main task is to prevent any socio-political crisis in European area. Its kind of a watchdog to assure European social stability, just like NATO.
The two flags we pulled down were the polish and the german. We didnt even look at which countries flag we were taking because our idea was just to hang them on the wall of our dorms. This terrible idea was my friend's, it was a saturday night, 4.00 a.m. we were a bit drunk. Our motocycle had broken down and we were returning home pushing it. This Congress Hall is just about 150 yards from my home. When we pulled down the flags, the CSCE meeting had finished a few days before, and there was left practically no more security measures.
Anyway, the police showed up and deteined us for a few ours. We were ask questions about any political/terrorist implication behind what we did.
Apparently at the CSCE meeting, a few days before, there had been a great deal of tension.
As I told you, me and my friend, we were asked repeatedly if our act was driven by any protesting cause,if we belonged to ETA (the basque terrorist group), etc.
So, since then I became a target for the NATO/OSCE military intelligence in charge of maintaining Europe under total peaceful, civilwise I mean.
Once you enter in the blacklist of this international police mafia network, you will be a target for all your like. They will do gangstalking to you everyday.

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda