07 June, 2009

What went so strange about my case at SJSU

  • The student adviser, Louis Gecenok did not contact me after the first counseling about students harassment. In a normal situation, he would reply or gave me some explanation. He did not contact me at all. He did not reply to my mail asking further information. That was the time I thought IPS was useless for the international students. When I visited the office, I saw Luis telling his coworker “she is crazy.”
  • Dr. English-Lueck suggested to me to have a counseling session with Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen after I contacted the ombudsman. Why Dr. Sivertsen? Not the ordinary counselors? My guess is that she could be able to cover anything I tell about Dr. Elizabeth Weiss. That way, the anthropology department scandal will not be exposed to strangers. Another reason is to make me a counseling service record, so people can claim me mentally ill more easily. I never had a counseling session rather than a coercive persuasion from Dr. Sivertsen. First time I met in May 2006, she kept asking me if I was the one who was seducing Dr. Weiss.
  • SJSU UPD officers did not help me when I tried to contact Fritz Van der Hoek, the officer I filed the student discrimination, was on vacation. It was few days before other police officers claimed me suicidal. In a common sense, someone visit the police might get help from other police officers.
  • Sgt. John Laws and another UPD officer who claimed me suicidal on October 16th, 2006, seemed not know my visiting of the UPD department on the week before. It was October 13th and 14th.
  • The SJSU Equal Opportunity Service did not start the investigation even after I contacted the director in the beginning of October. They did not do anything at all. I was falsely claimed as “suicidal” and was transported to a mental hospital, but they did not do anything to investigate the situation how I was transported to the mental hospital while I was asking to make an appointment to ask about starting the investigation. Dr. English-Lueck was waiting outside of my class at 6PM. She asked me to have the conversation in her office. If I did not follow her, I was able to avoid the kidnapping by the SJSU police officers.
  • Dr. Peter Newsom wrote that Dr. Sivertsen called 5150 for claiming me making the statements about harming self and others. According to him, it was after 6PM. According to his note, I filmed students and visited the dean's office, then the police took me to the mental hospital. This is different from the fact. The truth was; Dr. English-Lueck asked me to have a conversation in her office and police was in the Anthropology Department. The police said they were told that I was making comments to hart myself. I had no idea what they were talking about and denied it, but they took me to the mental hospital.
  • Dr. George S Lau at El Camino Hospital wrote the similar note about the process how I was sent to the mental hospital from SJSU. Dr. Newsom and Dr. Lau did not really know I was falsely claimed to be suicidal.
  • The ones I directly met – Sgt. John Laws, Sgt. Bxxxx, Dr. Newsom, Dr. Lau, and many others at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Acute Psychiatric Services and El Camino Hospital did not check the email what Dr. English-Lueck talked about. It was about my intention to share the information to police.
  • Dr. Caroline Cribari put me on medication right after I was admitted at El Camino Hosptial in the morning of October 17th, 2006. She did not have to check the facts and my statement about how I was kidnapped from on my way to my classroom the day before. I never met her, but I found her responsible for the bill paid by the Blue Cross of California.
  • El Camino Hospital had many SJSU nursing major students. Dr. Kent is an old friend of Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen. Why was I transported to where more SJSU related people work?
  • At El Camino Hospital, Dr. Robert Burr forced me to agree to cancel the investigation by the Equal Opportunity Services. It was nothing but the coercive psychiatry. If psychiatrists did not intervene my life, I was able to make an appointment with the director of the Equal Opportunity Services and had better help than the psychiatrists claiming me everything is my imagination. Because of them, I lost my credibility to bring it to the law suit.
  • Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen threatened me telling I was making accusation on students. I complained about the students harassing me, but what she said was all my imagination. Is this how a victim of school bullying treated? I assume that would happen to other students at SJSU where bullies, often working for the government, can enjoy their immunity on accusations.
  • None of the people I contacted tried to review my evidences. What they have done is push their views rather than to have a normal conversation. For example, Dr. English-Lueck would check my condition when we met in front of Dr. Meniketti's class rather than just asking me to visit her office to be handcuffed by the police officers. Seriously, I was handcuffed before I got the explanation about what they were doing.
  • When I visited SJPD 3 days after my parents were kidnapped, the police officer at the counter said I should check hospitals. Someone missing and is that what police officer reacts? The SJPD lobby was full of young people (gang stalkers/police informants).
  • I'm trying to understand what was all that false "suicidal" claim was about to cover up the students harassment & Dr. Weiss' flirtation. If we know the pattern of organized covering up of scandals, the people becoming their victim would not fallen to the same trap by knowing others' experience.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Miyoko:

I dont think it benefits the US interests to have a politically weak European Union. And Obama Admin has realised this. On the long run, there is no advantage for the US to control European democracies like puppets through Gladio network civil society infiltration. The US needs a politically strong and independent UE, even if in several issues there are disagreements between both areas. I think the Council on Foreign Relations and other think tanks, plus the US intelligence have still to realise this would be much better for their interests. If by Soft Power the US means infiltration, covert action, subversion, more Gladio network, my opinion is that that is not the way best suits american interests.
From my view, the US needs to understand that international affairs should not be dealt always with a extreme military home-land-security standpoint, where any means is acceptable to reach whatsoever US interest, wheter in allied countries or not.
Anyway, I dont want to continue elaborating about this. Again I apologise for focusing always my comments about the European gangstalking problem (Gladio networks). Your blog is about your experience in San Jose State University and I follow your posts regularly. I hope you dont get too pist off with me writing here about my own experiences.
Why dont you contact and speak with professor Daniele Ganser in Basel University. He sure has a lot of information about the gangstalking networks in Swizerland?

Leopoldo