07 October, 2011

Caution: Cesium Kills People

I think Japanese food products need to get the tag "Caution: Cesium Kill People" for the health issue. Overdose of cesium contaminated food can kill people.

First, I would like to share the actual contamination level of Tokyo. It would be around 30,000 to 100,000 Bq/m2 as the maximum. Here is the map of the area near Tokyo. So, you can assume how the contamination of the rand would look like.



Someone made a simulation of an adult of 70kg eat 200g of cesium 100Bq/kg contaminated food. Once in three days of the food intake can bring out the body contamination level above 10Bq/kg in about 5 months and increase to 20Bq/kg. 10Bq/kg is enough to make a change in the result of the electrocardiogram.
(http://yocaki.tumblr.com/post/9651443739)

Another person summarized a Japanese translation of Dr. Bandazhevsky's book. I don't know the title of the book in English, but the Japanese version is "人体に入った放射性セシウムの医学的生物学的影響―チェルノブイリの教訓​ セシウム137による内臓の病変と対策 ―" and you can purchase it from Dr. Kubota for 1000 yen. I will translate the summary on this website for the English readers.

  • Children in Minsk have over 20Bq/kg of cesium contamination of their bodies and 85% of them have some problem in the electrocardiogram results.
  • The average cesium 40-60Bq/kg can lead to subtle structural changes of the myocardium, and it becomes 10-40% of the total cellular metabolic failure and that will interrupt regular contractions.
  • More than 40% of 900-1000Bq/kg cesium accumulation can lead the death of animals.
  • The kidney is involved in the emission of cesium concentration, and adults' death in Gomeri had the cesium concentration of 192.8 ±25.2Bq/kg and for the children's death had 645±134.9Bq/kg.
What I'm fearing is that the Japanese government's new standard is not really helpful. Each food can contain maximum of 500Bq/kg cesium. If some people and animals dying in Japan from the heart attacks, they might eat wrong combination of the foods. I hope the above map helps you to calculate your survival late in Tokyo area. Foods are coming from somewhere else. Also the radioactive contaminated debris.

I suppose to be a bad person from the view of the int'l mafia group. It's OK to be claimed as criminal or prostitute or shop-lifter or pedophilia or mentally ill. I found myself confident to be harassed like so as more people are on the bad side acting nothing but selfish and trying to harass the ones who are telling the truth. I'm fined to be thought as mentally ill then. But, you should know I predicted the Fukushima children will die in one year already. I think I can look for political/humanitarian asylum again with my knowledge and additional skills I'm gaining now. I'm doing the peace activism against the Japanese nuclear policy and ignorance of the health effects.

0 comments: