06 October, 2011

Things go so fast.

It's really funny how things goes in non-English speaking country. No one expects me as I'm writing this blog or I went through really funny life experience.

Sometimes, I wonder how things would look like when I share my experiences to my friends who do not know how about how I used to be like in Switzerland to the country where I live.

When I thought about what if some people I know discover what I write here or how I share my past, I think they probably forget about it or ask me. (or perhaps forget about me.)

What I learned from my past experience is the way how to survive. The bullying to the total surveillance with 24/7 harassments via electronic devices. I took out some tiny wire like things from the gum area under the right M1 molar on the jaw bone. I still hear some hauling noise from near the right ear when I open my mouth really wide. Also, I can hear the electronic pulse like high pitched noise when I need to concentrate and the noise to disturb my concentration. I think these are just identical for some gang stalking victims. V2K Japanese speakers keep talking like radio and switching to others around 8 to 12 hours basis. Because of these, I learned more about electronic harassment issues from scientific background.

What I want to say is that I always feel like a distance and strange divide when my life crosses with others who are walking normal life. Who wants to know someone who was a refugee anyway? Thankfully, I never met anyone who knows my past and asked me about what I'm writing in my blog. Should I setup some more blogs and multiple accounts to hide myself in case someone I know google the Internet with my name? I don't know what is the best way, but I can say Ms. White's book helps for some understanding about me like a gang stalking victim.

0 comments: