25 October, 2011

How many non-Jews counted as Jews in the Holocaust?

How many non-Jews counted as Jews in the Holocaust? I think this question is the cue to find the reason why so body counts appeared in the Holocaust. Also, in the same style, we can ask about how many non-Nanking residents are counted for the Nanking Massacre.

Currently, I've been stalked by a foreign DOD contractor and still tamparing and strange things happening. I'm guessing the gang stalkers are tracking me for their hope of me as a Muslim. I never visited a mosque in my life and never interested in a sexist religion nothing seemed to be good for women followers. It's people's choice what they want to believe or behave including pedophilie, etc as long as their belief does not cross the line with the local law.

I heard the statistics about the increase of Muslims worldwide despite of the violence and criticism against Muslim extremists. I'm wondering if I'm counted as a possible Muslim in the governments' secret files while I attend a church every Sunday.

If this is what the US government and their gang associates are helping to increase the Muslim population estimate, then I think I got conclusion that it might be happened during WWII to increase the certain numbers of the holocaust victims.

And I think the Muslims should were hajabs and bruka for their identification, so that non-Muslims should not be claimed as so. Give them the yellow badges then. Then the others might leave them as they are and I'm happy to stay away from the false Muslim claims by the gang stalkers. The worst ones are the people saying they are Muslims but not really practicing their religion but only know it as their knowledges to use it on others for the potential Muslim extremists.

I'll send the DOD related guy's information to Sen. Ron Paul later for their investigation, OK? It will probably helps to reduce the anti-terrorism budget.

0 comments: