31 October, 2011

A typical gaslighting example

I met a Japanese guy who showed up for few days. I thought he is suspicious as a perp as he came right after another strange Asian man who tried to communicate me in Japanese a bit. I did not talk with them as they came right after some perps left. It was like the shift of switching to new group for continuing the surveillance.

The Asian man said that he has a Catholic friend from this country. I don't know if this setting is helped by the Catholic perps, though. They might ask a favor from non-Catholic friends (gangs, I mean) for making up suspicious report on the target. These days, people have lots of friends. And gang stalkers often have many friends in different countries for their international gang activities. This guy got sudden vacation time and made a trip here. A bit strange, isn't it?

I did not talk with that Japanese man at all and he did not talk to me. There was an incident that when I came back, I saw a man taking a picture in front of the entrance door. And when I tried to open the door, that Japanese man just opened the door from the inside and left. We did not talk there as we did not talk before.

This morning, he seemed to be left. However, I found two conditioner bottles in my bathroom bag instead of a shampoo and a conditioner. It looked like a typical gaslighting to confuse the victim with one's own perception. Until yesterday morning, I used shampoo and conditioner, so if someone took my shampoo bottle and put the conditioner bottle for whatever the reason, it must happened between yesterday night to this morning.

I will add the picture of the Japanese man on my Japanese perp list. And the incident will be added to my experience here. No one wants to experience these gaslightings, right? So, I share the information of who are working for the gang stalking and where you would encounter such activities.

0 comments: