09 October, 2011

Department of Defense and the secret human experiments on the university students

I have seen DOD cars when my voice to skull experience started in February 2007. I wonder if I was the victim of their covert research while I was studying at SJSU. It's possible as the CIA was recruiting people from the university students at that time.

It's a shame that those harassing me here and other places don't really know what they are helping. When we talk about the ethics, they will lose. I'm not a Muslim, but the perpetrators around me treated like so with the suspicion of me as a Muslim. It drive me to feel negative with Muslims - probably the same mentality how the Nazis drove people to hate Jews or Jews friendly people are sent to the concentration camp as well. To make the things worse, the Muslim perpetrators are hanging around me to make the other perps easy to observe me with them for extra suspicion. When I walk around the Islamic area, there are always people with cameras hanging around. I saw one today as well. And if I write about these problems openly and show my frustration against them openly, the perps use my agitation with Muslims as a sign of possible hate crime. The perps need a "cause" for harassing the target. Say, if they are aware of who actually making me to feel uncomfortable with Muslims, then they should not pick on the victim from the beginning. I learned the real extremists working safely for the gang stalking. They might be the ones who will set up the false flag attack on the terrorisms, you know. I'm neutral to Muslims as I don't care what they believe or how they act as long as they don't force me to do anything with it. I did drink water openly during Ramadan near the mosques as I thought that was a good way to make a protest that I'm not a Muslim. It's all about the perps around me. I do eat openly on the streets during Ramadan as that helps me to show I'm not a Muslim on the street while the perps on surveillance. Let me make them angry and I get the whole perp list with the real Muslim extremists in the area :D

"1987 Department of Defense admits that, despite a treaty banning research and development of biological agents, it continues to operate research facilities at 127 facilities and universities around the nation."
(http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm)



I'm still amazed that I've been mistreated in the churches. I found some patterns and now I'm working on the style of how the perps infiltrate the churches and priests and sisters helping them eventually. I want to go to a church to feel peace, but I got perps there. What should I do? Ah, time for sharing what they do in the churches to harass the Targeted Individuals. It's a bit sad to make a perp list from my church visiting, though. But this makes things even with those Muslim terrorist extremist lists. I'm really neutral to the people, you know. As far as I know, I'm a victim and did no harm to anyone despite of the psychiatrists made up in El Camino Hospital. It should be no problem for sharing the suspicious people who seems to be making up stories of me as mentally ill or criminals or even a Muslim.

And I really wanna know what the red jeep guy from DOD was doing in the room next to me in San Francisco.

0 comments: