17 May, 2014

Favela Hostel - my umbrella damage and an American guy next door complained about money missing 2 times

I'm in Ulm now. Yesterday night at Slovenian boarder, I was checked. There were only 2 people got checked and anothe one only had a small sport bag. The 2 custom officers searched my suitcase and asked how much money with me. They first asked me if I have any drugs. Say, for the readers of my blog and tweets, I'm the one finding out someone doing illegal stuffs. No drugs on me, of course. I said that to them. I'm the one sharing if anyone interested or talking about using drugs like Daniel Shöllhammer's famiy in Munich having party sometimes and smoking canabis together. The money counting reminded of me of the US guy next door asking two more guests about the missing money. Isarin Sathituangsak is his name and from 49 Kent st, Sommerville, US 02143 (isarin@gmail.com) - learned from the shared internet use. It's better to notice who is claiming what went missing around me and accusing me. I don't know about the woman living downstair but that is what he said yesterday morning, so I'm sharing this. He said he lost 200KN on Tuesday and lost another 800KN on Thursday. I had no WIFI at Fevela Hostel for the entire stay there for 10 nights, so I might have no albi or something. But I'm the one always getting more problem like theft, tampering (umbrella as an example) and my 3rd suitcase since last December got one wheel busted on my way from the hostel to the tram station yesterday. I saw 2 German cars in about 200m. That part would be on today's OSAM video later.

I saw some suspicious Muslims when I arrived at the train station this morning. A hijab woman stood outside of the hotel as well. Suspicious, huh? I'm gonna send this years' information and the incident at Brussel Nord theft of my bag and so many Muslim beggars showed up last fall as another Muslim harassing me.


0 comments: