15 May, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - May 14th, 2014

The video from yesterday. I found my umbrella got strings cut in many parts and it got easily turn inside out when the wind blows. I bought it at Thessaloniki last month. I put the umbrella on the desk at my one bed room in Favela Hostel. My last portable umbrella lasted for few years and I bought it in Switzerland and used only few occasions. It was stolen from my one bed room in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. I don't know if it was damaged by the strange Japanese woman stayed in the hostel. Last time in Plovdiv, there was another Japanese guest stayed and got some damages in my belongings. It seems only the umbrella got damaged this time so far.

There are some BiH cars around these days. BiH K3-A-015? I forgot to take some pics of German cars like F D 159.

Oh, by the way, I'm heading to Germany to stay weekends tomorrow to Monday. I hope nothing like kidnapping happens to me. I'm just seeing my old church friends there. Say, I can insult any Muslims if they show up and I can make a film for the safety reason. I hope the hotel won't get Muslims like in Sparta Team Hotel in Athens. I'm Islamphobia and hating Muslims around. It should be a human right to stay away to live without Muslism for the people who are victims of Islamic terrorism or Muslim gang stalkers. I carry pork bones all the time during the trip so I should be safe from Muslims.









0 comments: