20 May, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - May19th, 2014

Here is the video from today. I didn't have time for the Internet and somehow I was tired. So, I didn't do nothing much today.
When I went to Kochröffel, the fast food restaurant in Ulm, I ordered a menu. But the clerk gave me something else. So, I just ate the fried potatoes and drink. I threw the chicken burger on the street for the protesting. Who want to get the spitted food or pee marinated? Gang stalkers often ask to eat the certain food instead of something the TI wants to pick randomly. Here is an example. It came with the question if it's the right menu set or not asking. The perps might claim me stole the burger and threw it on the street for face saving purpose. Well, watch out for the food contaminated with something. No restaurants I visited in Ulm if the food is not already cooked in the bulk at the counter.


0 comments: