08 May, 2014

I'm in Zagreb - no Interenet but more German cars and Chinese and Koreans

I arrived to Zagreb this morning. At Skopje bus station, I saw one US car and one German car. Enough of the intelligence surveillance or what?

And in the same bus, there was a Japanese woman. She was a solo traveler and there are only few Asians traveling in Skopje, so it was easily figure out suspicious perps. She had a red Japanese passport and she seemed to be 4 Chinese letter names with the last one "Ko (Child)" I don't know why some Japanese woman traveling alone like this way. Well, I can tell it was way too suspicious and I can add this one to the letter to the ICC - now I know some places to burn DVD files for filing the case of German stalking.





Today's German cars.

I might be able to make OSAM video form past few days available tomorrow.


0 comments: