16 September, 2014

2 Chinese women in the bus from Tirana to Struga today for human trafficking

Today, I took the bus to Struga from Tirana. There were 2 Asian woman showed up at the bus station near the UFO?.  They were the only other Asians in the bus. To make things strange, they dropped off at Struga instead of traveling to Skopje which would be around late night arrival and I didn't like the time. When the bus stopped at the street, these girls and the Muslim couple in front of me also left. I took the taxi from there but these girls with a man tried to communicate with me in English like "where are you going" and they said that we might be able share the ride. Why they don't have a reservation already and why they wanted to contact me while there is a man standing next to them? 3 of them wanted to share the taxi? Or they wanted to put me to pay everything?

In the bus, the bus attendant went back to their seat and talked with them and showed them my passport there. I hope they didn't copy down my information for mosque going or something.

Anyone with the information of these women would be welcomed in this blog. They might be related of the V2K perps telling me the human meat factory owned by Seak? group just around the corner from Ohrid to Sv. Neum way but not far from the city.



0 comments: