30 September, 2014

Probably this is how the church worked with Nazism during the WWII

The next Japanese V2K book is ready in few days. I just got some problem rushing up with Italian study and didn't touch the last section of the book and few more for the final editing and adding extra things. I would travel to Bulgaria tomorrow and in the area where I can work on my books.

Because of the V2K speaking, I am expecting to see some Chinese gangs there and the possible theft of my stuffs. The V2K people told me that they can bring Chinese to bring my stuffs to mosque or somewhere as the proof of how they made the evidence of me to be a Muslim. Well, any Asians around me would be filmed and shared online. Also, I am aware of the hacking and damaging of my blog. So, I might move the backup to another blog site and share them there. I should have done the past posting to be published in a free book as well. Too much things to do be done but I need to think about what I can do in future. No improvement and aging won't help anyone.

Also, the V2K perps told me that they got Koreans helping them to inform priests for the harassment of me in the church. I've heard that they are bribing the church workers, especially the poor and the one under loans. If the high officials in the church are always contacted by the certain individual and there is no other source of hearing the story, they believe it. What about during the WWII? Did the same technique worked in Vatican people? I'm just curious how that was for expelling certain individuals from the churches if they are pro-Jews or humanist against concentration camps and holocaust. The church would support the Korean domination over the Japanese which have majority of Buddhist population and I am not. Also, Soka Gakkai would go with Koreans who like to reduce the power and church population in Japan while the Japanese cult would gain more members in the exchange of such political connection.

Well, let me finish my V2K book first and then I will publish Operation Pendulum one comes with very sensational information about past and future trips. My life is slow here. I just cannot sleep at night because of the V2K and some strange high pitched tone like from the eyeware store.

0 comments: