14 September, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - September 14th, 2014

I saw some foreign cars today. One is from Switzerland.

At the pizza/crepe restaurant, 3 girls came and started taking photos with their iPad together. They were taking photos so many times across my table.

When the rain started, I found my umbrella got stack and could not open. I tried hard but it got stacked so hard. How could this happen? I kept the umbrella in my shopping bag all the time and I used it yesterday or the day before. It is possible that it was damaged when I left the shopping bag at the counter in Conad supermarket. But that was less than a few minutes for the shopping time - I usually picked water and some small snacks if any to buy on my way to the beverage corner.
I saw a German car parked outside of Conad today.

When I came back to my hotel, Hotel 3A, the clerk told me that my key is at my room. He said that it was done by the room cleaning woman. So, I went up to my room and found the room door wide open and the key attached. I paid 25€ for the single room and this hotel got no security at all. My suitcase, backpack and other items were still in my room, though. I don't know why they do such. Because of 60kuna umbrella damage, I wanna share the insecurity incident to the tourist information website today. Should I buy a new umbrella or just use Medugorje yellow rain court?


0 comments: