12 September, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - September 12th, 2014

I saw some German, Swiss, and GB cars today.

A US car on sale.

When I was eating at a restaurant, a German car parked near by. That one was quite cheap like greek salad was 200lek - around 1.20€.

When I was walking near on the street near a mosque just east from the Jesuit church, there was an Asian man in sun glasses walking. I haven't seen any Asian except the one showed up at the supermarket yesterday alone. So, I followed him and saw him took off his sun glasses and walking. I filmed him from the front for the evidence. Is he a perp making the false witnesses?

Near the supermarket I went yesterday, I saw a guy wearing "... Steal" logo clothes as if for the theft psychological anchoring. Did this Asian girl steal something yesterday? I saw her nothing on her hand and leaving the shop.

My passport is now kept by the hotel. Well, they had the policy of keeping it with them and told me that Tirana is a safe city. Well, I hope no gang stalkers trying to steal or damage it or even bringing it to a mosque for the false identification check or even try to use it at a bank to rent money and such.




0 comments: