03 September, 2014

My Mexcian Our Lady of Guadalupe rosary fixed

Past 2 days, it was hard rain outside and I stayed in my room mainly working on my books. Late afternoon, I went out for lunch and dinner and everything as I haven't eat from morning but water. I ate too much yesterday and had stomachache and stayed home anyway. I bought some fast food and walked on the road to find a bench to sit down. While I was eating, I saw a woman test driving Segway to the right. There is a Segway rent store - 10 min 15€ and 120 min for 40€ like that. Then to the left, I saw a man making named necklaces and ear rings. Two young men were talking with the craft man. Then I remembered about my Mexican rosary which was damaged when I was in Medugorje last February or so and had no idea how it was damaged in my rosary case. It's just like my German miraculous medal which got ring part shaped.

I asked the craft man if he can fix my rosary. He doesn't speak English, so we communicated in Croatian or Montenegrin. There was one more man sat on the bench and he asked me to see my rosary while the craft man was working on two ear rings for each man. At my turn, he saw the broken part and he was easily connected them with his nipper. There were three disconnected parts; the body part, 5-1-4 part, 1 beads. Good thing is that I had all the part in the rosary case and no part missing. Last time I tried to fix one disconnected part was in the big bazaar in Cairo, Egypt. He told me it was nothing and he didn't wanted to get money at all. But I thought it could worth something as I couldn't find a way to fix it for a year. So, I gave him 2€ but he hesitated again and I put the money on his working table and left. The two men made ear rings seemed to be paying about 5€ for a pair, so 2€ seemed to be a fair price.

While the craft man was fixing, I noticed the small saint figure seal or picture on the tree next to the bench. The craft man asked me if I bought the rosary in Medugorje. I replied that in SAD then America. He nodded and said America. After he finished fixing and he tried to avoid getting the 2€ coin from me, I noticed him wearing Harlay Davidson black T-shirt with the wings. I don't think he is religious at all but that was the most strange thing happened to me.

Ah, now I have to be aware of the gang stalkers who are willing to damage my Mexican rosary. I don't understand why I have to get so many thieves and harassers. Say, these police friends would say they should not be superstitious and eager to damage the original models to improve their mental strength and do the religion as the family tradition or community events. They would say anything would be perishable and try to prove it by damaging others' items. And these people would feel stronger by denying others' religious faith and feel no problem damaging others' religious items such as medals and pictures as that is what the military would do against their enemies. I don't know I have to go though these damages while others say they are right and harassing me. 

0 comments: