01 October, 2014

Oraganized Stalkers Around Me - September 30th, 2014

I saw "Fxxx Password" logo woman in the city as if for the sensitization. Also, a German car, B AS 3717? I think I saw that one before on the street before. Later, there was a group of Japanese tourist walking in front of Mother Teresa Memorial House.

Here is the video. I'm moving to Sofia tomorrow. The V2K perps told me that they might bring Chinese for stealing my suitcase or something and also the bribing the custom for few thousands EURO or something for ass checking humiliation. I don't really see any suspicious things would happen but I will be careful. If they are searching for drugs, they can just use the dogs. I think I can catch any suspicious activities in my camera than the people around me making up suspicions.


0 comments: