28 October, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 27th, 2014

Yesterday, I saw a shoplifter woman walking out from a shop in City Mall. She went into the store next to it. She was wearing a jacket with a price tag. There was another store with alarm going on after that. I saw an Asian man in the next floor and he was just following me from behind to the food court. Was he there for the false witnessing like saw me a shoplifter or what?

Later, I went to Chicago Dogz and the clerk charged me 3.70lev for the chicago hod dog which supposes to be 2.70lev.

Later, I saw an Asian man in Wok'n'Walk with a white man.

When I visited Halite Mall to buy some drinks, I saw a solo walking Asian man there and saw a man in Jack Wolfskin black jacket just showed up at the door when I was leaving.

Oh, I saw one German car on the street also. It was near where I saw one the day before but a different license plate.




0 comments: