02 October, 2014

My use of F-word and such for insulting Muslims

As far as I remember, I didn't use F-word when I was in the US and even in my stay in Switzerland as a asylum seeker. It started to happen when I got too much insulted by the V2K telling me how they are believing me to be a Muslim. It was so much frustrating. Say, Christians are also obedient and passive like those Muslim slave women. I wanted to look not like a Muslim, so I probably picked a way to justify Muslim with "fuckin'" as the accusative over the noun all the time for my speech. It is much a political speech.

How far people can stay normal getting verbal abuses of what Muslims do and what the person people assume to be a Muslim to be persuaded? Say, hearing of the V2K perps telling me that they spit on my food as the Muslims would spit on the food if a single woman eat at a restaurant. It's more like the primitive culture madness to me a beast or a cave man trying to claim a woman on the site to be his by spiting on the food and such. They would say that my plate would be washed with a foot as that is for the solder's meal for the harassment in the Muslim way. I thought I could do it for them as that is their culture. Also, the V2K perps said that the food should be dropped to the floor once as that is the Muslims' "desert law." Think about the bread served at a restaurant got stomped by the cook's feet. How far can you stay calm and dine at a restaurant, not even a Kebab shop? I developed the feeling like those nasty primitive creatures in the area doing all wrong for the hygiene.

The food could be bitten by someone else as that is a type of Chinese philosophy teaching the old one telling the kids what to eat. The same philosophy could include adding the stomach acid vomited on the food and human urine or excrement for the proof of sexual relationship with those people on look.

Korean perps might be happy hearing me shouting nasty words as they would think me like a gang or something. Yes, they are the sneaky ones doing all the rumor making for the humiliation of their national enemy groups and even feeling better helping other majorities like Soka Gakkai. Then I found it better tell others who showed up for the gang stalking in Medugorje to other places and did all the gang stalking activities of harassment. They harass others instead of helping the week. Say, sometimes, enemies are protected like the Jews in the hidden places during the WWII. I bet these Koreans are suited for the Jubelmensch taking out their enemies than leaving their human rights and give freedom as normal population. I bet these gang stalkers gonna go to Nazi heaven like the priests and Catholics helped the holocaust. Me? I'm the one harassed without any proper reason, so I would be with Father Klobe and others who were really persecuted for the humanity.

How far should I shout for the Muslims? I thought I might not complain as it was one of the sin I should not make too much. Sometimes, I would shout like "Oh, fuck!" and the things could be improved. For example, I thought I lost something or the thing was stolen. I would complain loudly and cause the misfortune. But, at the next moment, I could find the missing item in another bag. Well? I could just keep searching and find it without complaining. What is all the loss of being so fussy? What is the obedience anyway? I have too much things with me. I thought I could already find a spot to work and live but it went to the wrong way and the perpetrators filled the area and I cannot find the supporter there as the people there might be waiting me for the point system; if they find fault of me to be a Muslim or something suspicious, they could get rewards from the gang stalkers. The pattern is the same. I could have less books with me as I wanted to keep them and read them when I stay somewhere. Now, I need to send them to my friends or family's home. Richness? I found all I want on the Internet and by scanning, I can keep the information in my books with me all the time. Then I find how I would be light and ready for moving around. I could just have a bible and few prayer books I like instead of so many I bought from here and there. These books might be stolen or damaged, so I should not mind too much of what will happen to them. Who worries too much? My rosary damaged but I can buy a new rosary very cheap. Same goes with the miraculous medals. They are sold everywhere.

You never know when those ISIS thugs might show up in front of my door and start assaulting me. I am anti-Islam as I hate being harassed with the suspicion to be a Muslim. The same tactics would go for the anti-Semitism during the WWII when Jews were the symbol of sucking the common wealth.

Then I realized that at least I carry a cross with me, I should not use "F-word" or other taunt on others. If I'm really really pissed off, I can just film the situation just like I used to be doing from my time in Switzerland. I could cut Muslims' heads off (and ran away to Split like how Medugorje refugees did), if they really assault me. It's my choice how I can be prepared and tried to follow Jesus to heaven with less sins. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Organized Stalking, Chennai, India, Electronic Harassment (Satellite based)

Don't worry about what slander / lie campaign these creeps use against you. I am a TI for the past 6 years. They called me a racist, i stopped all my activities they used to slander me as a racist, but the slander campaign/lie campaign calling me a racist continues.
They will keep lying to keep the stalking going. Keep taking pictures and keep updating your blog. Wishing you luck..

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfl7G1480t1LcgGku6grhvDs05tKgqIsc

JB said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm not a racist but Islam hater because of my Islamphobia from past PTSD. I'd rather keep my feeling against the sick religion like this way. Islam cursed so much terrorism on the Earth in the humanity, anyway. I'm trying to hold my feeling of hatred against Muslims by not mentioning F-words and such. Now I feel easy just stabbing them or kicking them down the stairs like how Croats did to take care these roaches. I'm not racist. I'm just wanting to reduce the numbers of the potential terrorists hazzadous to myself.