26 October, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 24, 25th, 2014

Here is the video from yesterday and today.

Yesterday, I saw a FBI cap at Halite Mall.


And today, I saw a German car near Halite Mall.

At a cafe I was working on my book, I saw 3 Muslim women talking and later changed their table and even staying longer. I stayed there over an hour but they were there and met with 2 men and left.

Then Japanese speaking woman and a boy came and sat nearby. How many Japanese in the area? I thought they might be the Soka Gakkai cult people stalking me. If anyone knows their identities, just leave the comment here.

Before I got my coffee at the counter, I saw a group of people with an Asian woman outside. I thought they wanted to enter, so I took a picture. Does she relate with these Japanese family?



0 comments: