09 October, 2014

2 Supermarkets alarm beeping when I enter - Sofia, Bulgaria

Here is the extract from OSAM October 9th, 2014 video. The movie shows how the alarm started beeping at the entrance at a supermarket near Sertika metro station. I entered another store across from it and still the alarm was beeping. I have been visiting the store for few days and this was the first time got alarm beeped here, two in a row. I had the 2TB Ext. HDD I bought at Technopolis today but I don't think it caused the problem. It was not beeping when I went out from the store with the warranty card attached to the receipt.

Is this cenophobia or gang stalking skit? I should have checked others if they have no problem passing through. But the alarm was beeping for awhile when I enter in the second store, so it might be something to do with the machine instead of my bag or something.


0 comments: