06 October, 2014

I found the hollow in my life

I found the hollow in my life

The great discovery; I found the hollow in my life
Every day, busy day, nothing much to say
yet one day I realized something no longer in my life
that was a fruit of my life which was heavy to weigh

I had the people I liked and lived through
to come to this point in my life as if
the meory of them are part of my true
selfportleit which was has the sent of whiff

One day, I remembered them in great sorrow with nostargy
yet that was the moment I found a horrow in my heart
that was where I kept all my past feelings and beautiful memory
in which myself was grown up to become more bright and perfect

the life goes through and I had more life time jewels
Some are temporary and others seem to be on me forever
Dear my friends, you are the fruits norished my soul
I thank you in this poem because you guys are my life saver

The hollows still stay there in my daily life
But the shape just looks like the life savers' holes

0 comments: