14 October, 2014

At that very moment

At that very moment

At that very moment from my past memory
I remember you; the time I was in the school
My seat was near yours and we were happy
As ever and we believed everything was cool

At that moment I saw our paths went along
We had the school fest together in the class
We did all we could do without nothing wrong
There seemed the ever lasting love and peace

At the moment I confessed my love and crashed
It was the wrong decision at such a young age
We didn't know our future but my desire rushed
You saw me like a silly crown on the small stage

It was that moment you rejected me and we left
The path that could be together forever even
After the death separates our body and soul yet
We could remain as one in the blight heaven

It was that moment I found the way to move out
From where we were and it'd gonna be myself
To be on the path without you nor your thought
To help me - thus I had the 1k night sleep

Sleeping beauty, my youth days changed me to be
Like a person who prefer all the time to be perfect
No call for anyone nor anything but for giving challenge
To myself to go high and even higher for the self respect

Life went on and I was the idol sometimes in the school
I was rich and ambitious to take all the advantages of the time
And the money to be wasted on avoiding me to become dull
I was the chair of the student council with the top score for the fame

What went wrong? I didn't know my feeling with dullness
It was like the haunted shadow I left it somewhere long time ago
The end justifies the means, and I was just blindly fearless
But the shadow gave me the childish nightmare of my alter ego

At the moment I saw you at the bus stop on a rainy day
I was on the bike and just passed you glancing toward my way
It was the day I found my missing sweet and sour memory
Your figure gave me the sudden needle pain in my heart like ney

At that very short moment I lost my consciousness by the pain
What I was in the past just merged into my real me without you
The rain drops or my tear ran down for the short time in the rain
It was just a single glance felt like forever but nothing became new

At that moment I saw you once again after my university days
Back in my home town to get my new life again to begin
I saw someone with two small girls walking around noon on Sunday
The shadow I had as the nightmare was done like a glass broken

There was no more moment for me to be aware of the scare crow
Which could cause the earthquake aiming my immature heart so acute
The shadow died in the self-destructive motion like a film very slow
Showing each  frame changing almost half a second for few minutes

The last moment I saw you was the time of the realization
Of my youth with the white dotted image of the bright future together
With you just banished with the core of my heart's foundation
The shadow of you and the immature dream was a type of fever

The separation from the shadow felt like a cold sensation
No more moment for the first love, please
Your matured face and the look sent me no more vibration
It was the time that cured the incurable disease

The moments I spent with you were over several years in total
Yet myself without the old shadow, I felt like almost immortal

////////////
I'm just feeling like writing poetry these days at night. It could be the artificial feeling.
These new poems gonna be in a new poetry book. I just don't know how I can get imagination almost 3 or 4 themes for one day. But poems could be easy making my fame somehow as the amateur writer.

Oct 21st, 2014, fixed the small part around the rainy day section.

0 comments: