16 October, 2014

Carefour in Sofia beeping alarm at the exit by another woman entering the supermarket

Today is somehow the 8th anniversary from the day I was kidnapped from SJSU by Dr. English-Lueck and the university police. It is amazing how my life turned around and I got aged. Say, real life threat really turned me to be very very sensitive about the outside influence and was able to keep myself up to this day, no matter how much things went on with the gang stalking and damages. I attended the Papal Mass twice in my life and visited to see two popes already at Vatican. I have been to many Marian sites. More education could be done in the past - I was slacking around and could be better in French and Italian already if I was not really doing something unproductive like building a website for free.

Well, the persecution continues this day. Let's hope I can get somewhere in future like a simple living without harassment. I might be finishing one more book by this weekend. I just spending too much time learning the vocabulary to be useful in some extra languages. Learning French and Italian go quite good on me They have similar verbs with a bit different grammar. And I should be doing extra memorizing for my Croatian vocabularies to go above A2.2. but that was enough for me to be in the church and in the cities.

I went to Carefour to buy water and some fruits. At the entrance, there was no beeping, so I just entered without my camera on. At the cashier, I saw someone got beeped at the entrance while the one was entering. So, I turned on my camera. Then I saw a woman got beeped again when I was leaving the spot. You can see the alarm beeping when a woman entered before my reach to the alarm bar. And you can she her back on my video when I left the shop and turned around. I'm expecting the next beeping in the city would be for the calling of the security guy like in Tenglemann at Munich and just claiming me stealing or something. I will share such issues at Anne Frank House in Amsterdam page on FB and other areas. Enjoy sharing this movie, if you are a victim of such false shoplifting claim by the big store chains. The shops cheat on the false theft claims on the customers sometimes instead.


0 comments: