22 October, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 22nd, 2014

I saw one German car today. And at McDonalds, a man in blue clothes skipped my tern. Later, I saw a man in German logo T-shirt and a cap outside.

I saw an Asian woman standing near BILLA. At BILLA, a security picked up a chocolate pacage and lined behind of me. Why the guy working there buying something?

At Halite mall I went to buy some foods for dinner, there were many Asians including some Japanese speaking family. Why did they show up there? It looked not like a tourist group with a guide, and no other places outside didn't get so many Asians. Are they Soka Gakkai members showing up to Sofia and trying to claim a Japanese Catholic as a Muslim or their member? The Soka Gakkai would bribe the church workers and Koreans to expel non-Soka members for their unification of Japanese population under their religion motto.


There were few more Asians here and there though.

The video shows more clear conversation and view of these Asians from Halite mall.

0 comments: